Creating an animated table in NotesAdded by ~Julia Breresonakoi on December 2, 2010 | Version 1
You can create an animated table in emails, calendar entries, to do items, and other Notes documents. An animated table is a table that replaces the existing row with a new one every 2 seconds. Animated tables work only when the document is in read mode, and are not supported in a web browser.
- While creating or editing a document, click where you want the table to appear.
- Click Create > Table.
- Click the animated table button in the Table Type section.
- Specify the number of rows and columns in the Table Size section.
- Select how you want to determine the width of the table.
Optional: Specify how often rows change table and what triggers a row to change by clicking Table > Table Properties and completing the fields on the Table Rows tab. You can also add a transition effect to the row change.
- Fixed width - creates a measured column width that is fixed, regardless of the body size in a document or the window display. Enter a width.
- Fit with margins - creates a table that fills a given body size, from margin to margin, within a rich-text field. Adapts to the width of the body of the document.
- Fit to window - creates a table that fills the document completely from left to right, extending beyond the margins of a rich-text field in a document. Adapts to the width of the window.